Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chayote squash and a little OT & ping Susan

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Yes, they can be difficult to peel and I hate that sticky, milky goop but
> worth it in the end I use Stevia at the moment. It comes in sachets
> (equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar I think, or maybe two), that way you
> don't overdo the sweetness.

I read recently that they've found a new problem with stevia in combination
with some med. I think it is a BP med. Can't remember for sure. Lemme see
if I can find it on the Internet. Yes! But it's more than that. Can not
only interact with BP meds, but diabetes meds and lithium.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple... tName=STEVIA