Patrik Henriksson

Default Meat Grinders

"Paul Qualls" > wrote in message
> I will guarantee you that unless you pick something up at a Garage Sale

that
> is in good shape, you aren't going go get a great grinder. I made the

jump
> a few years back and bought a Kitchen Aid Mixer. It is expensive, but

then
> you can get the grinder and all the other attachments as needed. This

will
> save you angst in the long run.

How sturdy is the K-A attachements grinder really?

I looked at it several times considering buying one or go for a standalone
like the Maverick http://www.pierceequipment.com/grinders.html at a higher
price ofcource.

So anyone with experience of the K-A attachement grinder how tough stuff can
you grind with it, does it take smaller softer bones without choking?
--

-----
Patrik 'Putte' Henriksson