Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Nice Dinner Last Night 2/16/2013

On 2/17/2013 2:18 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:31:31 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> No, I didn't cook it. I'm sure I could if I wanted to but I didn't. I
>> ordered it at the club. I had a glass of chardonnay while waiting for
>> dinner.
>>
>> Seafood Linguini
>>
>> It was very tasty! The pesto was very nice. Not too garlicky. IOW it
>> didn't overpower the seafood, it accented it. The nice sweet taste of
>> the scallops still shone through. And the seafood was cooked to
>> perfection. Nothing was overcooked or "rubbery", which is really easy
>> to do when you're cooking this sort of thing.
>>

> Glad to hear they can do something right for a change. Heh! Also
> *very* glad you're finally getting your money's worth out of it.

They do make something good from time to time and I'm sure they'll do it
again It was very tasty. I noticed they've implemented adding the
gratuity (service charge) to the guest check, even for just one person.
(I have no problem with that.) One of the servers alluded (obliquely)
some of the fat-cats [my term] are notorious for not tipping.

Jill