dms

Default Health insurance for diabetics

Great news for diabetics! Now there is a national health plan that will
accept diabetics. I am a licensed agent in Ohio and have not seen a plan
like this.

Mostly Guaranteed issue! Only three declines

1.. Currently pregnant
2.. Current Cancer treatment
3.. Aids, MS

It is NOT a rip-off discount plan. It is a scheduled indemnity plan. That
means it will pay either you or your doctor. So you can go to any doctor
any hospital anywhere in the country.

Dental- included

Vision- included

Drug plan - three tiers, no deductible, no cap.

1.. $10 copay - generic
2.. $20 copay - name brand
3.. $30 copay - non-formulary

Dr. visits

1.. No copay - the company pays $50 per visit. 5 visits per adult. 5
visits for children.
2.. After that there is still a sizable discount for network doctors.

Hospital

Surgery

Anesthesiology All covered up to a high schedule

Testing

If interested, let me know. I'll forward you an application