Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default anyone have a favorite ranch dressing recipe?

On 2/15/2013 10:33 PM, Todd wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone have a favorite home made ranch dressing recipe?
>
> I saw this one:
> http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/ho...essing-recipe/
>
> Thought I'd sub garlic powder and onion powder. And, go
> with sour cream (cream cheese is too hard to stir).
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> Target food would be crudités (mice painted red, etc.).
>
> Many thanks,
> -T

Try using the Fage Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream. Fat free or 2%

I made a nice dip for raw veggies by adding finely diced onion and
cucumber to Fage fat-free Greek yogurt and seasoning it with a little
Cholula sauce and a few drops of Worstershire sauce.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas