Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Taco Bell Pulls Super Bowl Ad Making Fun of Veggie Eaters After Veggie Eaters Complain

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:00:05 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:31:15 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>No,

>> There's more to it than that Goob. Try again: Do you think it's likely that
>>Rupert could comprehend at one point, and then later he unlearned? If so, how do
>>you think he unlearned? If not, why do you think he started lying about it?

>There's nothing more to it than that

Do you think it's likely that Rupert could comprehend at one point Goob, and
then later he unlearned? If so Goober, how do you think he unlearned? If not why
do you think he started lying about it, Goo?

>>>you did not ever discuss in grade school how "getting to experience
>>>life" is a benefit.

>> Goober we discussed slavery in the US and the fact that some slaves were
>>content with their lives meaning they had positive value to them and that other
>>slaves had lives which they considered to be good. We discussed the fact that
>>the value could and did change for them too Goo. We discussed that when they
>>became free they often couldn't find jobs so many agreed to stay on as slaves
>>until things changed over the years... We discussed more than that too Goo, like
>>that some people would remain slaves even when life was of negative value to
>>them pesonally, in the hopes that things would be better for their children. But
>>such details are necessarily beyond the mental ability of people who don't see
>>how life could ever be a benefit ...LOL... to anything. It's also beyond the
>>ability of someone who doesn't think the distinction between lives of positive
>>and negative value means anything, to appreciate how the difference between
>>lives of positive and negative value means anything, Goo. We were doing it by
>>the sixth grade Goober, but Dr. Rupert claims that he can't do it at all. He
>>claimed that he could in the past Goo, but has either unlearned or is still able
>>to do it while lying that he can't. Either way seems very stupid from my pov,
>>Goo.

.. . .
>You did *NOT* ever talk about slaves "benefiting" from "getting to experience life.

.. . .
>Every elementary school child in the US "discusses" that

Yet your brother Dr. Rupert doesn't believe the distinction means anything,
meaning if so he's stupider than anyone in my grade school what wasn't in
special ed, and probably the special ed kids could understand it too.

>, *Goo*. But
>*NONE* ever talk about the philosophical implication of whether or not
>they "benefited" by "getting to experience life."

LOL!!! You sure are a stupid Goober to even let that possibility enter your
stupid little mind Goo, much less outstupid yourself by making such an absurdly
STUPID claim. LOL...to think that has never been discussed in an elementary
school is hilarious Goob, especially since we discussed it in some detail. Just
because you eliminationists can't think about it doesn't mean that most people
can't you idiot, and in fact from my experience most people CAN, Goo.