bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Hmmm...first I ever heard of somebody sitting down to eat radiches. When we have some its usually reserved for nibbling on sparingly along with the pinto beans. Dont recall ever purposely dipping them into anything let alone into the combo of stuff mentioned. That may be some of regional delicacy you got going on there? Which geography is it? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Hi All,

I have six bunches of organic radishes ready for
dipping.

I also have a tub of TJ's crumpled Gorgonzola
cheese and a tub (pint?) of TJ's organic sour cream.
Combine and stir like hell. (Hard for me to burn,
overcook, or otherwise screw up.)

How would you alter this recipe for the better?

Many thanks,
-T

Last edited by bigwheel : 10-02-2013 at 08:20 PM