Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Yo Mario! You're so uncouth.

On Feb 7, 4:29*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:02:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
>

> > wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 2:55 pm, sf > wrote:
> > > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love

> > > Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
> > > that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
> > > otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
> > > other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
> > > careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
> > > over the top for me. Get a life.

> > > --

> > WOW!

> That's exactly what I said when I read your ridiculous post.

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?
btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.