Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Yo Mario! You're so uncouth.

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
> different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
> bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
over the top for me. Get a life.