Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

On 2013-02-07, > wrote:

> Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

No.

If it did, Ida never made it past 1955. I'll never know if it was cuz
my then recently divorced mom was merely preserving our tight food
budget or if she was truly oblivous to bread mold, but to this day, I
despise the taste of moldy bread. If I even think I taste bread mold,
I'll toss the entire loaf.

nb

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.