Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,sci.med,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] is offline

Default Saturated fat 'is not so bad,' claims study

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...y-8482321.html

> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti
> >
> > o o o
> >
> > o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used
> > for the educational purposes of research and open
> > discussion. The contents of this post may not have been
> > authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion
> > of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright
> > law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
> >
> > o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely
> > not be read, considered or answered if it does not
> > contain your full legal name, current e-mail and postal
> > addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> >
> > o Posted for information and discussion. Views
> > expressed by others are not necessarily those of the
> > poster who may or may not have read the article.
> > FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted
> > material the use of which may or may not have been
> > specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This
> > material is being made available in efforts to advance
> > the understanding of environmental, political, human
> > rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social, and
> > cultural, etc., issues. It is believed that this
> > constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material
> > as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
> > In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the
> > material on this site is distributed without profit to
> > those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
> > the included information for research, comment,
> > discussion and educational purposes by subscribing to
> > USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> > information go to:
> > http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> >
> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article
> > for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you
> > must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
> >
> > Since newsgroup posts are being removed by forgery by one
> > or more net terrorists, this post may be reposted several
> > times

> Is the Saturated Fat in Coconut Harmful?

http://cleancuisineandmore.com/is-th...conut-harmful/

The Truth About Olive Oil

http://www.thevegetariansite.com/health_oliveoil.htm

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi