Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Intelligence riddle

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Jan 31, 10:55*am, "678.714.5764" > wrote:
>> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
>> company and happened to meet with the managing director. *****wit said,
>> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
>> Marina. *Your company seems to run very efficiently. *What's the secret
>> to your success?" *The director replied, "You must surround yourself
>> with intelligent people." *****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
>> people I hire are intelligent?" *The director answered, "You must pose a
>> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. *Watch -
>> I'll demonstrate." *He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
>> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." *Derek
>> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
>> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
>> sister. *Who is it?" *Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
>> course." *"Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
>> lounge. *****wit was impressed. *"Thanks a lot for that. *I'll use it
>> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>>
>> When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
>> serving as an office and put him to the test. *"Uh...your parents have a
>> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. *Uh, who is
>> it?" *Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. *"Boss, I'll
>> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
>> shack. *He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. *Then he
>> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. *I'll bet he knows the
>> answer!" *Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
>> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. *Douchebag said,
>> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
>> and not your sister. *Who is it?" *Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
>> me, naturally!" *"Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
>> hung up the phone.
>>
>> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
>> your riddle. *It's Rupert McCallum!" *Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
>> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

>LOL! At last you came up with something that was
>humorous ..........besides your self-outstupidications that is.

I didn't read much of the stupid looking (from my pov) shit but if there was
anything the least bit humorous about it, it's almost a guarantee that if you do
a search for the idea you'll find examples and know Goo didn't come up with it
himself. Remember the normal pattern with Goo is that when he tries to be
amusing it ends up being stupid, and it's only when he tries to be intelligent
that it sometimes ends up being hilarious.