Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Help with home water heater replacement

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> Not too long ago, I saw some recommendation (to save energy? I forget)
> to clean out the dryer filter at least once a week or so. I was
> astonished, I thought everyone would clean out the filter for every
> load.
>
> nancy

Mine says to do it with each load and they frequently put reminders on the
reader board at the fire station to do the same.

I remember a fireman visiting our home ec class in Jr. High. Said one day
an elderly lady complained after a dryer fire that she no longer had a fuzzy
wuzzy. What she meant by that was the lint trap. She had no idea what it
was and thought it was supposed to be fuzzy like that.