bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote=Todd;
Hmmm. Interesting. Thank you!
I am thinking of chopping up some tomatoes and
throwing them into the pan to create a sauce
and to simulate the tomato sauce and V8 above.
(V8, is that even edible? Seems to me it
is a mixture of carrot juice and medical waste.)
Maybe an onion too.
And basically, lots of chili peppers!
I will probably get a shot at it this
weekend. I am loving eating like a cave man!
Thank you for sharing.
-T[/QUOTE]

Did not realize the V 8 would be a deal killer for ya. Will take one more crack at trying to help you. If this one dont suit..go ahead with your plans for yup chili..lol.

(quote)

Randy Moore
State of Alabama Pod

Randy’s Fool’s Gold Chili

Gray 2 pounds of cubed chuck tender beef (or chili grind).
Add:

1 14-1/2 oz. Can – Swanson’s Beef Broth
1 8-oz. Can – Contadina Tomato Sauce
1 Cube – Beef Bouillon
1 Cube – Chicken Bouillon
Float 1 Jalapeno Pepper and 1 Serrano Pepper.

Bring to a boil and add:

2 tsp. – Pendery’s Onion Powder
1 tsp. – Pendery’s Garlic Powder
1 Tbls. - Pendery’s Fort Worth Light Chili Powder
2 Tbls. - Gunpowder Foods Texas Red Chili Powder
¼ tsp. - Black Pepper
1 packet - Sazon Goya

Cut back heat and simmer for about an hour, then add:

½ tsp. – Pendery’s Mexican Oregano
½ tsp. – Pendery’s Onion Powder
½ tsp. – Pendery’s Garlic Powder
1 Tbls. – Pendery’s Fort Worth Light Chili Powder
2 Tbls. - Gebhardt’s Chili Powder
¼ tsp. – Black Pepper
¼ tsp. – Cayenne Pepper
½ packet – Sazon Goya

Simmer for approximately 30 minutes. Squeeze peppers and discard pulp. Add:

1 Tbls. – Pendery’s Ground Cumin
¼ tsp. – Cayenne Pepper
½ packet – Sazon Goya