Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:21:15 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:56:01 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>No, it has no moral meaning *at all*, *Goo*. Everyone knows it -
>>>including you.

>> It certainly has as much or more than their deaths Goob. ONLY
>>eliminationists have reason to oppose considering the animals' lives, Goo.

>No, it does not. It has *NO* meaning at all

It sure does Goob and ONLY eliminationists are in a position to be unable to
appreciate the fact. And then ONLY the very stupid eliminationists are unable to
recognise the meaning at all. The more intelligent ones would recognise it even
if they were not able to appreciate it, as most likely no eliminationists are or
they would be AW advocates instead of eliminationists, Goo.

>, *Goo* - zero. Their
>deaths *do* have some meaning, because ending a life is morally
>troubling.

LOL!!! It's hilarious in the most pathetic of ways that you find ending
something you consider to be meaningless also morally troubling, Goo. LOL...what
a true Goober you are Goob.

>Changing the course of action so that some animal lives
>don't happen is meaningless

That part we know you can comprehend Goo, but how it has meaning when they
DO LIVE is one of the aspects you people are unable to appreciate and some of
you can't even comprehend.