CrazyMadVintor CrazyMadVintor is offline
Member

Location: Missouri
Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyMadVintor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
They did a study some years ago. Screw top bottles are actually better for
wine than corks.
Do you know who did the study on that? I'd like to read about it.

To answer the OP, I believe if you get the caps that have a rubber seal in them then you'll be fine. What I do is boil the caps for a few minutes to get that "seal" nice and pliable. Then with tongs I cap the bottle and immediately screw it down fairly tight.

Works really well for long term storage.