Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Earl Gray

> wrote:
>Which is the best trademark for the Earl Gray? I used to buy Twinings, but it doesn't satisfy me as much as I expect.

There are dozens of different Earl Grey blends. They all start with some
sort of black tea and then add some kind of bergamot, but some of them add
other oils as well and they do start with different grades of black tea from
different places.

>Which kind of tea do you use?

I am not a huge Earl Grey fan, but I am a huge fan of Upton's Teas. They
have an internet site, and carry at least three different Earl Grey blends.
Get samples of all of them and try them out for yourself.
--scott