Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default May I jump right in?

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: My name is Todd. I was inducted into the "Pin Cushion Club"
: back in October (T2). I love to cook but stink at it, meaning
: I need to ask a lot of simple/basic questions.

: I have watched this group since my induction and have noticed
: that you all seem to know each other well. Would you mind
: if an outsider just jumped in?

: -T

Todd,
Welcome and sorry you had to join what you call the pin cushion brigade.

As you post and read here, you too, can get to feel that you know us all,
so post away and ask your questions and you may well get a great variety
of replies.

Wendy