Gerry22 Gerry22 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
You should try Spring hill farm Gluten free yoghurt..may be its help in weight loose !!
I do like yogurt for fat loss -- 0% Fat Greek Yogurt in fact. I usually buy either the 0% ***e brand or 0% Trader Joe's Greek Yogurt, both are good. The Trader Joes brand for example has 120 cal, 6 g sugar, and 22 g of protein per 1 cup serving. Add a couple packets of Splenda and it's delicious.

When I'm cutting, I try to keep sugar intake to a minimum and try to stretch my calories with the most food for the least amount of calories. By this measure, the Greek Yogurt holds up pretty well - a great protein amount to calorie ratio, right up there with cottage cheese (which I also eat while cutting).