Old 12-01-2013, 02:17 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default New Quick and Dirty Dish

"W. Baker" wrote in message

On something entirely different. today I received a large set of
professional photos taken of my husband in around 2006, when he was all
himself atas illustrations for an interview he had byt some trumpeters
from the Chicago Symphony. as the photos were professional they caught
the absolute essence of my husband at that time and on one of the happiest
days of his old age. He had respectful young men interviewing him and
asking him about his young years in the Sympnony and he got to relive his
youth. the pictures just capture him so well Of course, I wept when I
looked at them, but they are , for me, a great treasure I will cherish.
So glad they were found.

Wendy

What a wonderful gift for you Wendy! Were you expecting them or were they
one of those rare surprises?

Cheri