bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Well cant quite figger out how this deal works yet..even though I do recall Monroe of Course..when we used to have to snag these lively exchanges off the News Groups alt.stuff and always hate to interrupt the tail end of complicated exchanges but will say yet again...Considered the Hound one of my very favorite Pals. Must agree with BeeJay..Belly come out first with the Dr. Pooper thing..but as King Solomon was sometimes heard to say..There aint nuttin new under the Sun. Daddy Belly bound to have borrowed the trick off somebody else..lol. Deepest condolences to family and other friends on both of their transitional phases. Will say..dont use the Pooper strategy if you want a smoke ring. Messed Belly's plumb up one time. PS..Where is Fats? Thanks.

Last edited by bigwheel : 12-01-2013 at 01:03 AM