Cadie

Default recipe storage

If I get it from somewhere other than a cook book (I don't copy out recipes
from books I own), I usually type it up on a full sheet of paper, sometimes
2 per sheet, and then I have a 3 ring binder in which I put those plastic
sheet protectors. So I put 2 sheets per protector (back to back so you can
see both typed sides), and then I can set the binder up in in the kitchen
and just wipe off the protector if it gets messy.

TOo bad I'm so lazy or I'd type up all the ones I like in my cook books and
put them in the binder, so they don't get messy, but there are just so many.

Cadie

"Margaret Robinson" > wrote in message
.. .
> Currently, my recipe storage is a disaster. It's all pieces of magazines,
> the backs of can labels, side of mix boxes and a few books. Anything I've
> made more than once is covered in goo.
>
> How do people store their recipes? I'm thinking something laminated might
> be a good idea since it would allow for protection from goo.
>

> --
> Margaret Robinson
> Toronto

---