Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Whatcha eatin' these days?

I am out of everything just about and only able to shop today. I just
had a piece of toast with peanut butter - thinly spread as that's all
there was. Washed down with a chilled can of Pepsi Max. No tea 3
breakfasts without tea this week! Last night was steak, chips and a huge
salad because I had enough of everything for the evening meals. Now that
Christmas, New Year and 3 birthdays are over we might just be able to
settle down to 3 squares a day again

Salad veggies have dropped to an affordable level again so we go through
a whole head of lettuce per day between lunch and dinner and 4-5
tomatoes.