Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mia Rosa review

Tonight I made the Mia Rosa Whole Wheat and Sweet Potato gnocchi. I did not
hold much hope that we would like it because despite my liking the concept
of gnocchi, what I tried in the past was bland and gummy. Well... This was
not and it has a really good flavor! Does not taste of sweet potatoes to me
which is a good thing because I don't like them. I love them. Daughter at
least likes them.

Sauce is lean ground beef, tomato puree and tomato sauce, parsley, oregano,
rosemary and a tiny bit of summer savory. Wasn't sure how well it would go
in there but it's good! Forgot to add black pepper but it's really good
without it.

I will for sure be buying this again.