Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What size should a Rissole be?

I am going to try making these with no bread, egg or dairy. Will be using
ground beef, onion, summer squash and zucchini, carrot, bell pepper, salt,
pepper, oregano, parsley and a little ketchup. I will put a tiny bit of
flour on the outside. I only have sweet rice flour and whole wheat. Am
thinking that the sweet rice would work better. Am going to fry them in
olive oil. Am also going to shred or finely chop the veggies and cook them
down before adding and chill the mixture well as I have read to do online.

But my question is... What size should they be? And the shape? I am
assuming in patties but I have seen some that look more like sausages. I am
thinking that because I am not using a binder, it might be better to do tiny
ones. Like for a slider.