Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default tarragon; was REC: Coq au Vin Blanc

On 12/31/2012 1:52 AM, sf wrote:
>Tarragon is another matter,
> fresh or dried. Not that I don't like tarragon, but I am not French
> and don't have enough uses for it to replace the stale bottle of dried
> tarragon that I finally threw out, but this recipe looks good enough
> that I'll buy tarragon.... not sure what form it will be in yet, but I
> can always freeze "fresh" tarragon.

If rosemary grows and survives in your neck of the woods, then tarragon
should survive, too! Heck, the tarragon plant planted in my front
yard some years ago still survives to this day - dang, but it's
resilient :> Er, as does the mint patch, too.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!