Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Tribute to Cuchulain Libby AKA 'Hound' on Thanksgiving day, 2004

> wrote in message
> hi, sorry I'm late, just decided to look up Cuchulain. I'm grateful that
> he showed you all his awesome side, and you all like him. I am his
> daughter. and i was wondering what other recipe's he had?

Hey nice to hear from you.
BTW what did you do with the BBQ Pit he came to Florida to pick up and
never finished paying me for?
Some Guy contacted me about that pit and was wanting to know about it.
Said he bought all 3 of Hounds pits.When I told him it wasn't paid for he
disappeared from this group.
I was gonna wait till after the funeral and ask to buy it back. BUTT it
was already gone.
I am old and broke now, it sure would be nice them bucks.
I do hope that you are doing well and will stay with us.
It is always great to have new faces.
Do you Barbecue too?
Big Jim