Donna Rose

Default Treats for work

In article <RWyKc.109904$a24.25916@attbi_s03>, says...
> If you have another suggestion for a naming convention, please let me
> know. I think I remember you saying sometime ago that your software may
> not like dashes(-) in the file name.

How about the subject of the pic, your nick and the date? So these ribs
would be ribs714bbq and it wouldn't be a problem if you made ribs again
because presumably they'd have a different date. You could also add in
the year if you're worried about what would happen next year. Or,
alternatively, you could just number your pics consecutively (ribs01bbq,
brisket02bbq, etc). Problem with that, of course, would be having to
keep track of what number you were up to.
--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.