Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Miz Anne and I wish all of our well preserved friends a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year. We also hope y'all are spending that time with
friends and family. This is the first year in about twenty that we will
be among all of our kids, grands, and great grands. We're all gathering
at our daughter's home for Christmas Eve dinner and gift giving. We're
so happy we didn't have to drive three hours to get here too.

If you're traveling this season be careful, as old as I am I've already
lost more friends than I ever thought I would.

We're not putting up anything but home made breads and Miz Anne's famous
(in our family) lemon meringue pies. I'm still trying to find storage
space for all the full and empty jars and all the big pots and things we
need for home food preserving. We're also glad this is probably our next
to the last move, you can guess where we will be going on the last move.

George, Miz Anne, and Tilly Dawg