Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Have you planned a Christmas meal?

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Now lets see roast chicken, roast pork, ham, baked vegies (Sweet potato,
>>> potato, pumpkin, carrots), peas, gravy small serve plum pudding and
>>> custard. Traditional dinner for me, sensible portions size but no
>>> testing :-)

>> That's a lot of meat! I found out when we are doing our family
>> celebration. We're going to a restaurant and anyone who wants dessert can
>> get it there. No dessert at my parent's house. Yay! I have found that
>> most of the time when we do it this way, nobody gets dessert.

> 3 meats are fairly traditional here. Chicken or turkey, the pork and in
> our family, cold ham as well.

Really? Wow! Sometimes when my mom had the meal at her house she would do
two meats but only because someone wouldn't eat the main meat that she was
making. I guess we are just not big meat eaters. We're more likely to have
an assortment of veggies than several meats.