richu richu is offline
Member

Default Christmas Eve With the Fish

Christmas Eve dinner is without a doubt my favorite meal of of the year. But then again, I love seafood and pasta. Spaghetti and crabs is my favorite pasta dish, bar none. The crabs add a certain level of sweetness to the sauce that I cannot describe. I wrote a couple of cookbooks all about the many seafood dishes that I consume on Christmas Eve. I would like to GIVE YOU a copy. Just go to the link below, sign up and your copies will be in your mailbox a few moments later.

Italian Food Cookbooks - FREE Copies and Bonus Chapters

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Rich

Last edited by richu : 17-12-2012 at 08:09 PM