Posted to alt.food.wine
santiago santiago is offline

Default TN: Mostly good wines (US, France, Spain)

Mark Lipton > wrote in
:

Ah... the fabled
> afw lurkers, long may they lurk. I recall at one point asking your
> advice about Spanish wines/dining and now feel quite abashed that I
> haven't mailed you any parcels.

I did not pretend to be read like that, and I actually understand that we
all come to alt.food.wine to share some knowledge about wine. That's why I
used the world "surprisingly" in my previous message. In fact, what I said
is that the now not so young spaniard and the afw lurker "exchange" parcels
(he got 30, 32, 34, 35 and 37 this year, and if you are a true wine lover,
you should know what I am talking about). Anyway, the parcel exchange is a
fine addition, but let me say that what really makes my day is the fact
that we have kept with the weekly communication for more than 10 years.

I have met very interesting wine lovers thanks to afw... that's the really
important thing.

> Coming from a chemist, God only knows
> what you might get!

Well, I am currently watching Br Ba... so something interesting for sure.

s.