Old 13-12-2012, 01:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Aztec chocolate, mole sauce

On 12/12/2012 7:09 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
My brother is a chocoholic.

For Christmas I thought I'd buy him some Aztec hot chocolate, the kind that
doesn't contain sugar. I've also thought about buying him Mexican mole
(pronounced "mo lay") sauce.

Some of the prices for hot chocolate I've seen on the Internet are crazy.
Some people are selling 7 oz of hot chocolate (about a cup) for almost $10.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

If you make it for yourself, Dutch Cocoa works pretty well for a mole.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.