Posted to alt.food.vegan
Michael Greger, M.D. Michael Greger, M.D. is offline

Default Holiday sale on Dr. Greger's nutrition DVDs (all proceeds to charity)

To help spread some holiday cheer of dietary sanity, I'm offering a stocking stuffer sale on my Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death DVDs, in which I explore the role diet may play in preventing, treating, and even reversing our top 15 killers. For a limited time, buy five Uprooting DVDs for $40 so you can spread them far and wide. As a gift to yourself, if you have yet to collect my entire set of Latest in Nutrition DVDs, you can also get all 11 volumes (13 disks in all) for $120.

Please go to http://www.drgreger.org/DVDs

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
-Michael

Michael Greger, M.D.