Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Thanksgiving meal.

Jacquie > wrote:

: We will be going to my Son's house in Scottsdale. My DIL, really puts on a
: spread. She will have turkey, bread stuffing and cornbread sausage stuffing,
: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with pecans, salad,fruit salad, corn
: casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, cranberries, and of course pumpkin
: pie. and a pumpkin cheesecake. Her brother will bring a ham.
: This is one time a year her family and our family join hands...she is
: Hispanic and allot of her family live in the Phoenix area, they will be
: there, as a couple of Aunts and cousins from Mexico...there will be a new
: baby we haven't met yet. Thank Goodness they have a big house. Wayne and I
: will go up Wednesday and come back Sunday...we used to do power shopping

See what I mean about EPPluribus Unim:-)

Wendy