Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Thanksgiving meal.

"Jacquie" > wrote in message

> Sounds like a relaxing Thanksgiving for you and yours Cheri...enjoy

My daughters moved far away, my oldest in Chicago, my middle daughter in
Alabama, and most of my grandchildren gone too. I'm in CA. I do have one
granddaughter within 50 miles of me and 2 great grandchilren but they're
traveling to LA, and my son and twin grandsons are within a 100 miles of us.
They're going elsewhere this year, and did invite us to the in-laws, but
don't really feel like it. They will probably stop by later in the evening
on their way back to their home from the Bay Area. Happy Thanksgiving to you
and yours Jacquie. I feel really bad for being lazy and just watching
football with good snacks etc. ;-)

Cheri