Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Dealextreme?

Lewis Perin > wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) writes:

>>I happened to have been browsing around Dealextreme when I found
>>this new category:
>>
>>http://dx.com/c/home-garden-1099/hou...-supplies-1023
>>
>>There looks like some interesting material in here.

>They dont say much about that tea. Are you feeling lucky?

That is pretty much how Dealextreme is. They buy random things from
random places in China and put them up for sale. Sometimes the quality
is decent, sometimes it's just awful, but the prices are always low enough
so that when it turns out to be garbage the customer isn't too angry.

Dealextreme is the place to go when you are feeling lucky.
--scott