cookingmama1576 cookingmama1576 is offline
Member

Location: Wisconsin
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?
I like to get crazy with cheese on pizza. For example, I have used swiss with ham, alfredo sauce and chicken strips. I have also used smoked mozzerella and goat cheese atop a pesto based sauce with spinach, tomato, olives, and mushroom pizza. A good rule of thumb is to make sure that whatever cheese you use, it is fresh and meltable. There are certain cheeses that can be too oily, or not have the right amount of meltable quality to them and so it is best to avoid them. Choose whatever tastes good to you, not what other people tell you. You can be as creative as you want with food. That is what makes it fun!!!