Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default brussel sprouts

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:01:44 -0500, "Richard K."
> wrote:

> on a whim, got some frozen brussel sprouts the other day... I haven't had
> them in years... I wonder if they would go with my spinach salad? Maybe a
> 3-4 cooked and diced? I'm now out of spinach, actually used up the bag, so
> need some extender.

Why are you buying frozen brussels sprouts during the season they are
fresh in the stores? Maybe they will work in a wilted spinach salad,
but I can't say I'd want to use them in a raw spinach salad. Take a
look at this recipe. Maybe it will give you an idea or two.
http://www.shutterbean.com/2010/brussels-sprout-salad/