Old 06-11-2012, 03:30 PM posted to rec.food.historic
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Boston Cooking School question

wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:21:06 PM UTC-4, Jean B. wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone here know the years that Carrie M. Dearborn was
principal of the Boston Cooking School? (I am trying to date
something.)

Thanks,
--
Jean B.

Hi Jean,
I'd be interested in anything that you have found or dug up on Carrie Dearborn. She was my great Aunt :O)

Oh neat. I will send this to myself as a reminder. I don't think
I have looked into anything but dates--and I probably got sidetracked.

I notice your email address, which makes me think you are involved
in an interesting field of endeavor.

Jean B.