robin

Default Jar supply?

This is a VERY good suggestion. Years ago a friend decided to make and
sell food products from home (candy, james, etc). Where she lived the
health department required her to have a completely separate kitchen for
this purpose. There a definite legal ramifications if they find out you
don't follow regulations. Just my two cents worth.
Hope it goes well for you - my friend has been quite successful in her
venture.

Robin