Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

my issue with many diabetics is they think because sugar is poison to them
it is poison to everyone and thats simply not true.
a healthy person can eat it and they body takes what it needs and disposes
of the rest.

if I am deathly allergic to fish,it up to me to be on guard..it would be
ridiculous for me to insist it be removed from your home and not sold in
store or restaurants..

same goes for sugar...we all need it to live and your steak will eventually
be converted to it..but eating a large amount of it pure will harm you..so
dont eat it..but to deny others it is silly.

there's no difference between a snickers bar and eating toast with honey and
jam...in fact the toast would hit me much worse...

if you were babysitting a child and they wanted toast and jelly would you
deny them it?...chastise parent for serving it?

but ya know..to each their own...lol

KROM

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Cheri" > wrote:
>
>> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> > why not hive them something you'd eat as a treat like dark chocolate
>> > bites?
>> >
>> > Ghirardelli or however you spell it has wrapped bit size chocolates
>> > that
>> > for sure are NOT poison..lol
>> >
>> > KROM

>> Truly, it's one day a year. Sort of like birthdays. :-)
>>
>> Cheri

> The amount they collect lasts them a while, or makes them very sick for
> a short time.
>
> PP

I really don't know anybody that got sick, not saying they haven't/don't
somewhere, but nobody I know ever did, and we ate lots of it. If they have a
tendency to do that, that's what parents are for. No law says kids have to
trick or treat, take them to an organized party where the treats are
rationed if that's the case, or parents could have an in home party of their
own.

Cheri