Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Cheri" > wrote:
>
>> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> > why not hive them something you'd eat as a treat like dark chocolate
>> > bites?
>> >
>> > Ghirardelli or however you spell it has wrapped bit size chocolates
>> > that
>> > for sure are NOT poison..lol
>> >
>> > KROM

>> Truly, it's one day a year. Sort of like birthdays. :-)
>>
>> Cheri

> The amount they collect lasts them a while, or makes them very sick for
> a short time.
>
> PP

I really don't know anybody that got sick, not saying they haven't/don't
somewhere, but nobody I know ever did, and we ate lots of it. If they have a
tendency to do that, that's what parents are for. No law says kids have to
trick or treat, take them to an organized party where the treats are
rationed if that's the case, or parents could have an in home party of their
own.

Cheri