Posted to rec.food.cooking
l not -l l not -l is offline

Default Day of the Dead

On 30-Oct-2012, "Richard K." > wrote:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> >> Why do you have to be Mexican? Do you have to be Irish to
> >> celebrate St
> >> Patrick's Day?

> > Um... I don't celebrate that either. And I am actually part Irish.

> Why not?

I also don't observe either of them; why should I, they are not my
heritage? IMO, for the typical extraethnic celebrant, it is merely an
excuse to eat and drink too much. In the case of St. Patrick's. it also
seems to grant license to many celebrants to act as a fool.

--

Change Cujo to Juno in email address.