Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

todays is mine so had a sliver of Bundt cake and a cup of coffee for
breakfast and later today I will eat some Chinese :-)

on Halloween I will enjoy four fun size pieces of candy over the evening as
its the one time of the year I taste a Butterfinger and a almond joy etc.

the four fun size pieces are consumed in a 4-5 hour period so it does
NOTHING to my BG at all and gives me my fix of candy for the year...

well chocolate doesnt count as candy as I will enjoy that year round

KROM

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"KROM" > wrote in message ...
> why not hive them something you'd eat as a treat like dark chocolate
> bites?
>
> Ghirardelli or however you spell it has wrapped bit size chocolates that
> for sure are NOT poison..lol
>
> KROM

Truly, it's one day a year. Sort of like birthdays. :-)

Cheri