Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Cheri > wrote:
> : "W. Baker" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > Cheri > wrote:
> : > : "KROM" > wrote in message
> : > ...
> : > : > why not hive them something you'd eat as a treat like dark
> chocolate
> : > : > bites?
> : > : >
> : > : > Ghirardelli or however you spell it has wrapped bit size
> chocolates
> : > that
> : > : > for sure are NOT poison..lol
> : > : >
> : > : > KROM
> : >
> : > : Truly, it's one day a year. Sort of like birthdays. :-)
> : >
> : > : Cheri
> : >
> : > Ah, but the candy the kids get ic usually enough to last a lifetime:-)
> : >
> : > Wendy
>

> : That's what they have parents for. If they don't want them to have the
> : candy, keep em home. :-)
>
> : Cheri
>
> My son and his wife, just dole it out little by little so they have a pice
> or so each day, so it does sem to last a lifetime:-)
>
> We used t d the sae as no one wants a kid getting sick to the stomach form
> a candy pig-out!

I would usually just get sick once. Most candy is stuff I never liked. So
I would eat the stuff that I did like until I got sick. And it was rare for
there to be anything left that I actually liked.

My brother? He would eat a lot more than I would but he doled it out to
himself in a very stingy fashion. Usually by the following Halloween, he
would still have some left and my mom would make him throw it out.