Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

In article >,
Alice Faber > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
>
> > Yup. All ready. I have plans that evening and won't get home until the
> > gangs of kids are gone.
> >
> > Normal evening. No highly concentrated carbs in the house.
> >

> I need to make some plans like that, I think!

There have been years I've turned out all the lights and hoped they
didn't see the glow of the TV in the back room.

I just don't feel right about giving kids stuff that is essentially
poison.

PP
- Chris Malcolm