Steve Marell Steve Marell is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Barbecue View Post
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???
I am a longpig and i want to donate myself to become your thanksgiving dinner i live at 793b east blvd chipley florida you will have to send someone after me make sure they have gps on their car ok

i am for real my front door will be unlocked when they get here they are to come and get me ok.

Last edited by Steve Marell : 25-10-2012 at 11:01 PM Reason: to upload a photo