Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Ricotta Pie

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: "W. Baker" > wrote:

: > The microplanes grew out of wood rasps which chefs were finding very
: > useful in grating all kinds of things. I love them and it makes it so esy
: > to use lemon or orange peel, fast grated nutmeg, fresh ginger, etc.
: >
: > Wendy

: I have a small grater that I use for ginger. Maybe I'll try it for
: peels.

: PP
: --
: "What you fail to understand is that criticising established authority by means
: of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how science works."
: - Chris Malcolm
Just be careful to only remove the yellow (or orange) of the peel, not the
bitter white pith under the colored porion which contains the oils adn
flavor.

Wendy