Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Do not call

On 2012-10-12, James Silverton > wrote:

> them. The latest is from Disney World, which is hardly a charity or a
> political party.

Live call or recording?

I get a lotta recordings, which I promptly hang up on. I heard the
govt was gonna outlaw all recording calls, but haven't seen it. I
don't think they do much against blind live calls, either. That govt
do-not-call thing was probably more to make the govt look good than to
actually do anything to stop the calls. I notice the govt passes a
lot of laws making things illegal, but provides no penalty for
disobeying said laws. IOW, toothless laws, which are useless.

nb

--
Definition of objectivism:
"Eff you! I got mine."